Get an answer now about Buying Your First Home
Have an experienced professional respond. You will also get a FREE e-book on the subject.
Meet us to discuss Buying Your First Home
Don't wait, make an appointment now rather than just read an eBook. First meetings are cost and obligation free...
Only 6 spots left this month
First Home Buyers Guide 2013FY Edition - NSW - QLD - VIC
Buying a home is a major investment.
With the right planning and strategy, your home will not only provide comfortable accommodation for you and your family, but can return significant financial gains to kick-start your wealth-building program.
Find out more about:
- Your Deposit - getting it and how much?
- How much can you borrow or should?
- How to Budget to repay your loan
- Government grant for first home buyers
- Getting Financing for your purchase
- Lenders and Brokers
- Which loan type?
- Important loan features to understand
- The application process
- Mortgage Insurance:What is it, and do you need it?
- Finding the right property
- Making an offer?
- The owner entity
- Exchanging contracts
- Insuring your property
- Moving in